Are you a creator or a maintainer of an open source project that could use a simple landing page? Get in touch!
What I offer:
- Basic HTML5/CSS3 layout.
- Modifying an existing open source theme or creating a website layout using your preferred free Bootstrap theme.
- No purchase necessary.
- Plain HTML or a static site generator using Jekyll (if you'd like to maintain a blog related to the project).
- Minor changes to the layout over time.
- (Optional) Web hosting:
What I get in return:
- An opportunity to add the final product to my portfolio.
- (Optional) Credit as the website creator in the footer.
- (Optional) A small donation for my work.
- The end product must be open sourced. It can be hosted on my GitLab instance , a GitHub account, or (preferably) both.
- You provide the domain name. Either purchase a domain name of your choice, or we can use a subdomain to host the landing page (
.input.sh). If you've never purchased a domain nor configured the DNS server, I'll gladly help you out.
- The end result must not use the following technologies:
- Facebook's embeds, like the comments section or a "like" button. Having a link to share the page to Facebook is okay.
- Disqus comments section.