My name is Aleksandar Todorović. I'm currently a part of the infrastructure team at at Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project . Prior to that, I was:
- System and Network Administrator for GRM Digital , where I kept the infrastructure running for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Ford-Mozilla Open Web Fellow hosted by Bits of Freedom , where I mostly worked on My Data Done Right .
- Technical Assistant for Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project , where I was a part of the tech team that supported an award-winning team of investigative journalists.
Here's some mentions of me and/or my work that I feel especially proud of:
- City of Sarajevo bans unsanctioned utterances of its name, threatens Facebook groups
- Mozilla Announces 15 New Fellows for Science, Advocacy, and Media
- Announcing the 2016 Opensource.com Community Awards winners
- Best of Opensource.com: Top 20 articles of the year
- DJing With A Computer Keyboard
Here's how comfortable I feel with various technologies:
System administration / DevOps
Debian-based server administration
Static Site Generators (specifically, Jekyll)