Here you'll find all the downloads I've made available that could help you in navigating your Linux environment. The documents are made available via Gumroad , where you can download them for free or make an (optional) donation to support my work. These documents are released under CC BY-SA 4.0 license, short version of which you can find below.
- Debian/Ubuntu Package Management contains useful commands for working with
- CentOS/Fedora/RHEL Package Management contains useful commands for working with
- tmux Cheat-Sheet contains options and keyboard shortcuts you'll need to know to become proficient with
Soon to be released
- Vim keyboard shortcuts
- Basic Docker commands
Documents listed above are released under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). Below is a short summary, which is a not a substitude for the entire license.
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.